Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Aren't they all fitted?!

I started my journey with cloth diapers with no direction.  After doing research, Raconteur Daddy and I decided to buy all pocket diapers for our stash.  Now that we have networked and learned more from other cloth diapering parents out there, we have developed a curiosity about all the different ways to cloth diaper.  Whether it is the new modern ideas or the more traditional way, we want to learn more!

The first time I heard about 'fitted' diapers, I thought that they meant diapers that were trim or not bulky.  I had no clue that it meant a cloth diaper that is shaped like a disposable!  Fitted diapers are usually one to three layers of a select cloth, whether it is cotton, hemp, bamboo or other material.  They require a cover because they are not waterproof on their own.  They usually come with velcro, snaps or require some other type of fastener.  They also are said to be very absorbent.
















Photobucket Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Subscribe to Obsessions of the Trophy Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a note! I love hearing from you!