Friday, March 4, 2011

Wanna know more?!

Check out What Mama Wants!  If you are dying to know more about The Trophy Wife....that's the place to go. What Mama Wants has made The Trophy Wife a Friday Feature Blogger!

A big Thank You to What Mama Wants for sharing a little of my story.

AND......The Trophy Wife and Raconteur Daddy want to fill you all in on a little more.....

We are expecting our Third!  We found out yesterday and are so excited we are shouting it from the mountains!  Number 3 will be arriving around Halloween!  Looks like I need to get cracking on finding more fluff for our stash (and some summer maternity clothes too!)

Photobucket Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Subscribe to Obsessions of the Trophy Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a note! I love hearing from you!