Friday, May 9, 2014

Catching up

Hello!  It's been a long time since I last wrote to you.  I had so many aspirations for this blog that I couldn't live up to.  So, I'm going to explain why and catch us all up.

There has been so many things that I have wanted to write about, but didn't know how it would fit into the format of this blog.  But, since my life is changing, I'm finding out that this blog has to change too.  I mean, the job of The Trophy Wife is one that can adapt.  Right?  So, the babies are now full fledged toddlers.  No more diapers.  No more high chairs.  They are running, playing, counting, spelling, and even reading (I know!  Surprised me too!)  I am about to have a tween in my house.  Sweet Pea turns 12 in a short 3 weeks.  Little Man is 4 and just finished Preschool.  And Peanut is 2.5 years old and out running Little Man.  These kids are keeping me on my toes!

I have one year left of school.  I am starting a part time job this summer while I take a couple online courses, and then next fall and spring will be part time semesters.  Then watch out world!  This girl's gonna take over. Well, maybe not.  But I am going to do my darnedest to make everyone safer with these fancy computer skills that I'm gaining.  Because this is a big part of my life now, this blog is going to become less cloth diaper, baby gear info and more computer securities and how to keep yourself and your kids safe when using computers in general.  But I'll still go off on my tangents on hot topic issues and general observations that I feel that I need to share too.  Plus, I think it's safe to say that even though my addiction to cloth diapers is no longer there, I have gotten a new addiction to Ju-ju-be bags.  I can't wait to share more about those, but I don't dare post a stash shot here.  Well, maybe I will someday.  I am hoping to get back to posting regularly so that I can bring you some really fun giveaways again. Because reviews and giveaways are a lot of fun.  I really love promoting businesses and talking about products that make my life easier.  (I find some really cool stuff!)

Now, here's the kicker.  Besides the crazy schedules: work, kids, school, etc., I have been having some unexplained medical issues the last year or so.  This more than anything has been what has kept me from being able to write like I wanted to.  Just recently, I was diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlow Syndrome.  I will be writing more about my health issues in another post.

So, I just wanted to let you all know that I am not gone.  I've just been indisposed.  I have missed you and I thank you all that have stuck around with me.  I will try to not disappoint.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a note! I love hearing from you!