Saturday, October 12, 2013

Clothing ideas

Now that I am back in college, I feel the need to wear clothes that are comfortable sitting in classes for hours on end, but that are also stylish and age appropriate.  I don't want to be the "old person" in the room trying to act young.  At the same time, I don't want to look like I am putting too much effort into looking "mature".  I just want to be comfortable.  My go to is my favorite jeans and solid colored, fitted tees.  Now that it is starting to get cold, I am looking for long sleeve options.

I came across Michael Stars clothing while looking online yesterday.  I like how they look relaxed yet stylish at the same time.  I love tunic shirts and basic tees.  I live in tank tops and layer almost everything.  I don't want to look too "business casual" or "professional" when I'm sitting in classes, especially since I usually get home from class and take the kids to the park.  All of these styles would fit my active lifestyle that I love, and still allow me to feel feminine and flirty.

I have other favorites too, like my tunic sweaters when it gets cold outside.  I have been told often that I should get out of my comfort zone by wearing jeans every single day and turn to something different like a skirt.  I have never really been a skirt person.  I am often wondering if I could find the right skirt to go with my favorite tops, my plain colored fitted tees.  I desperately need someone to help me pick out a wardrobe, but I think I am stumbling across some promising ideas like the one that I found yesterday.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a note! I love hearing from you!