Saturday, August 24, 2013

Back to School

It's back to school time in our house.  Sweet Pea just finished her first full week of school and is officially in Junior High!  Ahh!  My baby is growing up and turning into a lovely young woman.  I am excited and nervous to watch her change and grow up in the next few years because the time is going to go SO fast.
I am also heading back to school.  I had 3 weeks between last semester and this semester and I start back on Monday.  Next semester is my last full time semester, and then I will take part time in my last 2 semesters so that I can intern during that time and take all of my certification tests.  This semester is all upper level (400 range) classes, so I am really working on my specific degree and specialty areas.  It'll be very busy and rewarding at the same time.

Everyone always asks me how I can handle school, husband, kids, activities and stay on top of the day to day needs of our household.  Well, as you all have seen, my personal activities have been pushed aside a little, like not getting to blog on a consistent basis.  But we have all buckled down and pitched in.  We've all had to make some sacrifices, like no trips to see distant family, or someone else taking care of the laundry once in a while.  In the end though, these sacrifices will pay off....and it really won't be that much longer.  The time has gone fast and the next year will go just as quick.  I know that I couldn't do all of this without the help of The RacDad and Sweet Pea.  They have really pulled up their boot straps and helped me out....even if it's just moral support.  Just knowing that they think I can do this, lets me know that I am making the right choice.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me!  I have a fun surprise for you all in the next 2 weeks....I did find a little time between classes to do a really fun review (and there's going to be a giveaway too!)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a note! I love hearing from you!