Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Packing Cloth Diapers

So, I am a huge fan of cloth diapers.  My long term readers know that I have been a big advocate and have spent the better part of the last 3 years reviewing different brands and styles, and I have gone through many transitions with all of my kids and how I diaper them.  We have been traveling this week for a loss that we had and during these trips, I have gone through every single bag that I own and used them all.  What I found was that I can get pretty creative when it comes to packing diapers.  I am going to show you all how I pack a Ju-ju-be Quick for diaper changes while on the road.  These have turned out to be my favorite for every style.

This is one of my many Ju-ju-be Quicks.

Quick #1 top view
Open

Inside was an Alva double pocket wetbag,
4 Charlie Banana Organic Cotton Wipes,
2 old style Bumgenious Elemental AIO diapers,
1 GroVia AIO diaper and 1 GroVia copy diaper. 

Quick #2

Open

Inside is an Alva 2 pocket wetbag,
2 WAHM fitteds with a double layer insert,
2 Blueberry Coverall covers,
and 4 Charlie Banana organic cotton wipes.
Inside picture of the WAHM fitteds.
They are toddler sized fitteds and fit 20-40 lbs.

This is Quick #3

Outside

Open

Inside is 3 Thirsties Fab Fitted diapers Size 2
with Thirsties Hemp inserts inside,
2 Blueberry Coverall Covers,
a Go Green dual pocket wetbag, and
4 Charlie Banana organic cotton wipes.
This is Quick #4
Open
Inside is a GoGreen dual pocket wetbag,
3 Rumparooz Pocket diapers with
both 6R soaker inserts, and
4 Charlie Banana organic cotton wipes.

Next time, I will show you my everyday quicks that I keep packed for the two youngest kids.  These quicks I keep ready to go so that I can just grab one and put it in the bag on my way out the door for errands or outings.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Feel free to leave me a note! I love hearing from you!