Friday, April 15, 2011

Join the Family Blog Hop!

I've been working with my favorite blogger friend, Mummies Nummies, to bring you all 
The WEEKLY Family Blog Hop! 
This is our first blog hop.... and we are so excited!!! 
Not sure what a blog Hop is? Well a Blog Hop is a fun "game" with the objective to gain new readers, new followers, and to above all get your blog noticed! 
The Family Baby Blog Hop is open to all blogs that are family friendly. What is special about our blog Hop is that we are a WEEKLY Blog Hop. Meaning it is open every day, 7 days a week! 
Each Friday we will begin a new blog hop that will last until the following week. You can sign up any day, at any time and begin HOPPING! If you include your email address, when signing up, we will send you a reminder the Thursday before a new Hop begins. I am so excited to meet new bloggers as well as see some familiar ones! 
Even if you are already following me, I would love for you to say hi! 
Are you ready Mummies and Daddies?!?! Let's HOP!
Here are the rules:

1. Become a follower of the hosts: Mummies Nummies and Obsessions of the Trophy Wife via Google Friend Connect.

2. Place our Family Baby Blog Hop button in a blog post. This way, people have a place to comment when they follow you. (link is below) Or you can place our button anywhere on your blog and visitors can comment on any one of your posts.

3. Add your blog’s URL and blog name to the list. (Click on the “Add your link” button and fill out your URL, blog’s name, and email, and click “Next step.”)

4. Follow anyone who follows you. (This is the fun part.) Always leave a comment with your URL on their blog, so that they know where to follow you back.

5. If you would like me to follow you back, you MUST leave a comment letting me know you are following Obsessions of The Trophy Wife!

6. Have fun HOPPING!!


The linky info is here............







Photobucket Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

4 comments:

  1. So excited!!! Hi to all new hoppers!

    Jacky
    www.mummiesnummies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a friend of Jacky's! I love the idea of a Family Blog Hop! Good luck with it! I'm now a follower of Obsessions of the Trophy Wife! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I started following you a while back through Jacky. I love this idea. I hope I linked my blog correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me to the hop! :) I'll try to remember and come back each week!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a note! I love hearing from you!